Saturday, January 28, 2012

The good side of electro-magnetic radiation...

Well, of course. To every debate, there's a good and bad side. And because I am open to discussion and am here for the sole purpose of spreading the message, I guess that there will have to be a post detailing the good side of EMR.


Please watch the following PowerPoint presentation. It details how the advantages of using EMR technology play out. Although I strongly dispose using EMR, and try myself to avoid it as much as I can (which is hard to do in today's society), I made this to illustrate both sides of the argument, and to show that I am open to discussion. Please enjoy. 


The slideshow details various things. Firstly, as you know them, cellular phones. Looking at them in a positive light, one realizes that they allow the human to do so much... We take the advantages the cellphone brings for granted, but should we? Then comes the microwave, another device that emits the same radiation that a cellphone does... We take this device for granted (again), not knowing the harmful effects it brings later on in life, but nonetheless, it still brings great technological advancement to our time-hungry world. 


In a future post, I will be dealing with all the counter arguments one could have... I posses many of these thoughts and always remember how these seemingly great technologies don't become so wondrous anymore once you place them side by side in a comparison chart witha ll the side-effects they bring.


It's just that the world refuses to believe, and that's why I'm here to spread the message. EMR is harmful! We have to accept it!


Now, do you realize what EMR does? Yes, it allows for the great benefit of always being connected and such, but think, there will always be a great disadvantage as well. Please comment with thoughts. Tune in for more.


-EMRadiation
(Follow me on Twitter @em_radiation)


P.S. Thank you @HeidiSiwak for the great PowerPoint idea.
P.S.S. Thanks everyone for visiting, I have gotten a lot of traffic recently with all my new posts, and it's all thanks to you guys who keep checking and commenting.

5 comments:

  1. Great slideshow idea! Very creative way to make your blog post interesting. I also like how you wrote a short summary about your slide show. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked the slide show idea and that you looked at the positive side a bit. it's too bad that with every positive there's a negative. fun fact: did you know that even astronauts are affected by radiation when they're in space?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with gmfood. The slideshow was a great idea. It was very interesting. Some things I read in the slideshow and then I read the post and it just made it even better. Keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete